Hello! If you’re reading this, I want to say first and foremost; thanks for thinking of me for reviewing your book! I’m honored that you like my reviewing style enough to request that I read your book and give my thoughts on it ❤
Before you contact me though, please read through my review policy.
- I am always happy to hear from publishers/authors/bloggers, but know that I won’t be able to accept every review request I receive! It may be because I don’t read that genre, or I am currently too busy (If that’s the case, we may be able to work something out for a later date!) or I simply am just not interested in the book.
- I do already participate in blog tours from multiple companies (The Fantastic Flying Book Club, Rock Star Book Tours) and write reviews of my own so make sure I haven’t already reviewed the book you want me to read! (I have a search function on my sidebar and am pretty diligent in tagging my posts, so if the author isn’t showing up in the search bar then I haven’t reviewed a book by them)
- I don’t have a strict posting schedule unless it’s for a book tour or a previously discussed post, so if I say I’ll review a book for you, know it will get posted within the time frame I give you (usually 1-2 weeks, depending on my schedule). I don’t do posts for certain days, but if I make a commitment, I try to keep it.
- When contacting me for a review request, please make sure it includes the following:
- Your name (and publisher’s name, if applicable)
- The best email to reach you at
- The genre of book
- The name of the book and who it’s by
- What you’re looking for me to do
- The time frame you’re looking for a post by
- A link to the book, if you have one (Goodreads is preferable)
- Any other thoughts or questions you have!
I always include information on the book I’m reviewing, such as:
- The title (and series, if applicable)
- Date it was published
- Recommended reading age
- Official synopsis of the book (usually from Goodreads)
- Where to find the author on social media/website
- Trigger warnings (if necessary)
- The author’s author photo + book cover
And I’m happy to include links to Raffle Copter, book excerpts, interviews, banners and more!
I try to keep to an outline with my reviews. They will include a quick paragraph on how I came into reading that book and my first thoughts, book information, author information, official synopsis on the book, my review, my rating, my final thoughts, and then links to giveaways (if I have one to link to!)
You can find my Rating policy HERE if you’re interested in seeing what a 3.5 or 5 star rating looks like for me!
Thanks so much for reading through this, and I look forward to hearing from you!